September 5, 2023
City Council Special Meeting
Tuesday, September 5, 2023
NOTICE OF CITY COUNCIL SPECIAL MEETING
Notice is hereby provided in accordance with RCW 42.30.080 and LSMC 2.08.030 that the Lake Stevens City Council meeting of September 5, 2023, will be a special meeting in order to take possible action on the agenda items listed below. This meeting will be hybrid with an option to attend via zoom or in person at The Mill, Sawyers Room, 1808 Main Street, Lake Stevens. The zoom link is available on the agenda on the City’s website at www.lakestevenswa.gov.
Tuesday, September 5, 2023, at 6:00 p.m.
- Introduce New City Employees
- Interlocal Agreement with PEPPM
- Check Vouchers
- Police Department Fleet Lease Plan
- Interlocal Agreement with Marysville for the Bayview Connector
- Review of the Council Retreat Agenda for September 15
- Interlocal Agreement with Snohomish County for Solid Waste Services
- Washington State Recreation and Conservation Grant - Parks and Recreation Boat