Welcome to Harvest Fest 2021! Every Monday in October visit this post for a NEW weekly activity celebrating our amazing community of Lake Stevens! (Visit this post for more information on Harvest Fest's transition to an online activity)
Week of October 11 - Halloween Coloring Contest
Hey kids! Show off your skills for a chance to win a $25 gift card to Kaliki’s Hawaiian Shave Ice, Blue’s Frozen Yogurt, or Lake Stevens Donuts, based on your age category, sponsored by Gold Creek Community Church!
There are three age categories, 0 - 5 years, 6 - 9 years, and 10 -17 years. Prizes are: the 0 – 5 category prize is one (1) $25 gift card to Kaliki’s Hawaiian Shave Ice, the 6 – 9 category prize is one (1) $25 gift card to Blue’s Frozen Yogurt, and the 10 – 17 category prize is one (1) $25 gift card to Lake Stevens Donuts.
It’s easy to enter:
- Click one of the links below to download a coloring page based on your age category; color it in, using crayons, markers, or colored pencils, only.
- Complete the Registration Information on the back of the coloring sheet.
- Drop off or mail your completed entry by Friday, October 29, 4:00 pm at City Hall. There is a specially marked bin outside the building by the main doors during regular business hours, Monday – Friday, 9 am – 4 pm to drop off your entries. You can also submit your entries by email firstname.lastname@example.org
City of Lake Stevens City Hall
PO Box 257
1812 Main Street
Lake Stevens, WA 98258
Click the image(s) or link(s) below to download the coloring sheet(s):
Halloween Coloring Contest Age Category 0 - 5
Halloween Coloring Contest Age Category 6 - 9
Halloween Coloring Contest Age Category 10 -17
Can’t print off a copy? Coloring sheets are available at:
- Lake Stevens Library’s new location, 2211 Grade Road (the old police department building)
- Lake Stevens Visitor Information Center at Lundeen Park
- City’s booth at the Harvest Market on Saturday, October 23, 11 am - 4 pm.
By submitting an entry, you agree to the following official contest rules:
- Limit one (1) entry per child.
- All entries must be original and entirely created by the entrant. Entries must be colored using crayons, markers, or colored pencils, only.
- Entries must be received by Friday, October 29, 2021, 4:00 pm.
- One prize, sponsored by Gold Creek Community Church, in the form of a $25 gift card will be awarded to each age group category, the 0 – 5 category prize is one (1) $25 gift card to Kaliki’s Hawaiian Shave Ice, the 6 – 9 category prize is one (1) $25 gift card to Blue’s Frozen Yogurt, and the 10 – 17 category prize is one (1) $25 gift card to Lake Stevens Donuts. No purchase is necessary to enter; gift card prizes are not endorsed, sponsored, or administered by Lake Stevens Donuts, Kaliki’s Hawaiian Shave Ice, or Blue’s Frozen Yogurt.
- Winners will be chosen and notified by the email and/or telephone number provided and announced by November 5, 2021 on the City’s Harvest Fest website post and social media. Potential winners will have five (5) business days to respond, or he/she will forfeit the prize and an alternate winner will be selected.
- Children of City of Lake Stevens employees are not eligible to enter.
- All winning entries will be posted on the City’s webpage and social media outlets.
- Entries will not be returned once submitted.
- The City of Lake Stevens is not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected entries, or incomplete/incorrect entries.
- Click here to read the complete list of rules
Week of October 4 - Where In The World Is The Great Pumpkin?
The Great Pumpkin is hiding somewhere in Lake Stevens! Solve the puzzle to find its location;
- Each clue is about different parts of our city, its government, and its departments
- Each clue’s answer is found on different pages of the City’s website (i.e. If the answer is Public Works, visit the Public Works page)
- Find the photo of The Great Pumpkin on the page, there is a letter on the photo. Match the letter with the clue’s number on the puzzle line
- Fill in all the letters to spell out where The Great Pumpkin is hiding!
Click on the image for a printable version: