Lundeen Park is a nine-acre park with a variety of family-oriented activities including swimming, basketball, shoreline access, playgrounds, and picnicking. It also hosts interpretive stations along a salmon spawning creek.
Lake Stevens now offers the ability to rent a facility online! To rent a picnic table under the picnic shelter click the "Rent A Facility" text below.
- Basketball Court
- Covered Picnic Shelter
- Public Restrooms
- Public Dock
- Shoreline Access
- Swimming Area
Location: South of Lundeen Parkway at 99th Avenue SE
Hours: 8:00 a.m. till dusk
Lundeen Park Park Shelter Reservation Information
The covered picnic area is available for a rental fee for family gatherings and other groups that are looking for a covered picnic area with barbecue and power outlets. The summer dates fill up fast so make your reservations early in the year.
Click the "Rent A Facility" text below to see what is available.
Picnic Shelter Fee Schedule – Fees Subject to Change
The maximum occupancy per side is 50.
All shelters have $60 half-day rentals available during peak season April 1 - September 30.
|Lundeen Park||Group Size||# of Shelters||Rate|
|North or South Shelter (half)||1-50|
|Full-Shelter (both sides)|
Rules For Use Of The Shelter Facilities
- Reservations may cancel more than 14 days in advance, with a $25 cancellation fee. Reservation date modifications can be made more than 14 days from the reservation date with a $10 fee. Changes/rescheduling requests must be received in writing at least 14 days prior to the arrival date. Changes depend upon the availability of shelters.
- Permittee shall comply with City of Lake Stevens Park rules and regulations. If at any time any or all members of the group behave or conflict with any laws or park codes they will be asked to leave. Intoxicating liquor is strictly prohibited. RCW 66.44.100
- All trash will be placed in the receptacles provided adjacent to the shelter. No nails, staples, or tacks will be used in shelter or table wood. No water balloons, straw bales, egg tosses, or any other litter-producing games.
- Entertainment equipment such as inflatable play structures, dunk tanks, and sound systems are not allowed. Easter egg hunts or similar activities must have prior authorization by the City of Lake Stevens.
- Permitee shall maintain control of the group. The area shall be kept clean at all times and upon termination shall be left in a condition as found before the event.
- Reservations are for shelter use only. No reservations for parking or additional picnic tables. Permittee may bring additional camp tables or card tables if they wish.
- If your event is not by invitation only and will be open to the public or is advertised, then liability insurance will be required.
- Reservations will not be accepted more than one year in advance.
- Click here to read the Inclement Weather Policy.