News Flash Home
The original item was published from 5/5/2021 1:10:45 PM to 6/26/2021 12:00:03 AM.
Posted on: May 5, 2021
[ARCHIVED] Hydrology Stand Up Paddle is offering lessons at Lundeen Park
Spend some time on Lake Stevens with stand up paddling, an easy way to enjoy nature up close and personal. Hydrology Stand Up Paddle is offering lessons at Lundeen Park:
- Opening day for rentals and lessons is May 29; weekends only May 29 - June 13 12 pm - 6 pm.
- Daily hours begin June 19 - September 6, 12 pm - 6 pm unless there is inclement weather.
Carly Norwood of Catalyst Yoga is teaching Paddleboard Yoga:
- Saturdays starting July 3 10 am -11:15 am
- Thursdays starting July 8 6 pm - 715pm
Jen Jensen is teaching :
- Hustle and Flow (paddleboard flow): Sundays starting July 18 10:30 am - 11:45 am
- Chakra Balancing Slow Flow and Meditation (paddleboard flow): Wednesdays starting July 14 10:30 am -11: 45am
To register for rentals, lessons, and classes, visit hydrologysup.com