The Annual Winterfest celebration will be at North Cove Park, downtown Lake Stevens, on Saturday, December 4, 4 - 8 pm. This free holiday celebration is fun for all ages!
Like the summer farmer's markets, from 3 pm - 8:30 pm, a portion of Main Street in front of The Mill will be closed for the mobile food vendors to set up and serve the community.
4 - 8 pm
- There will be a few mobile food vendors available
- Be sure and visit the downtown vendors as well, they may have Winterfest specials and deals available.
5 - 7 pm
- Join the Mayor at 5:15 pm for the annual tree lighting
- The Lake Stevens Community Band will be performing a medley of holiday music
- Adventure Booth will be providing a holiday photo booth with free photos
- Members of the Miss Aquafest court will be passing out the annual, limited-edition City ornament
Click on the photo below to print the pdf flyer.