The City’s Public Works crews are currently working rotating 12-hour shifts (24-hour coverage) to plow, sand, and de-ice public roadways. Please remember that priority routes are plowed and sanded first to ensure that emergency services and common circulation routes are clear. Neighborhood roadways will not be plowed or sanded until the priority roadways are clear.
The following roads are closed due to their steep grade:
- Chapel Hill Road between 101st Ave SE and 103rd Ave SE (Chapel Hill)
- 32nd St. NE between Grade Road and 120th Ave NE (Walker Hill)
- 20th St SE between Cavelero Road and SR 2 (Cavelero Hill)
- Oak Road between Callow Road and 107th Ave NE
- Cedar Road between Lake View Drive (20th St NE) and Willow Road
- Rhodora Heights Road between Machias Cutoff and 12th St SE
- Lake View Drive (20th St. NE) between Callow Road and Cedar Road
Please do not drive around Road Closed signs and remember to give plows extra space as they work to make our roadways safe.