The City of Lake Stevens and Lake Stevens Police Department are announcing they will reopen with modifications on Monday, March 14, 2022.
The health and safety of our community remain our top concern, and the City of Lake Stevens is doing its part to help contain the spread of COVID-19. We are always re-evaluating the balance between the community’s needs to utilize government facilities and public safety. We will continue to follow recommended health guidelines as we begin to welcome the community back to government and recreational facilities.
Current Reopening Status as of Monday, March 14, 2022
- City Hall will be open Monday – Thursday 9 am – 12 pm and 1 pm – 4 pm and 9 am to 12 pm on Fridays.
- The Lake Stevens Police Department will be open Monday – Friday 9:30 am – 4 pm.
- Only fingerprinting for CPLs will be accepted at this time. CPL fingerprinting appointments can be made when applying for a CPL online at https://lakestevenspdwa.permitium.com/ccw/start
We ask visitors to these facilities to:
- Please self-monitor your health and do not enter a city building if you are ill or exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19.
- Although face coverings are not mandatory, disposable masks will be available for visitor use.
- To help ensure distancing and due to space limitations, only two visitors (or one family with children) at a time will be allowed in the customer service area.
- Schedule an appointment if you need assistance applying for a building or land use permit at City Hall.
- Use the sanitation station in the customer service area prior to and after your interaction with staff.
Additional Safety Measures
- Staff will be cleaning and sanitizing high-touch areas, including door handles, and counters.
- Plexiglas barriers are installed in customer service areas.
- Residents may continue to utilize online services for permits and utility billing services and the payment drop box outside the entrance of City Hall.