WinterFest is back for 2022! This year marks the 5th annual celebration at North Cove Park, downtown Lake Stevens, on Saturday, December 3, 4 - 8 pm. The downtown area, The Mill and North Cove Park will be all dressed up for the holidays.
Mark your calendar for this free holiday celebration, perfect for all ages:
- Join the Mayor for the annual tree-lighting ceremony at 5:15 pm
- Visit with Santa provided by the Lake Stevens Kiwanis
- Live music, including the Lake Stevens Community Band and the Lake Stevens High School Holiday Choir, performing holiday classics
- Strike a pose at the free holiday photo booth
- Enjoy free holiday activities and more, with community groups and businesses
- A dance performance by Lake Stevens Premiere Studios NW
- The Miss Aquafest court will be handing out the annual limited-edition City ornament, while supplies last
- Bring new unwrapped gifts for the Holiday Toy Drive with COUNTRY Financial and Volunteers of America - Western Washington to benefit children of all ages in Lake Stevens
- Food vendors will be available for purchases 4 - 8 pm; all other activities 4:30 - 7:30 pm.
Visit this post as we update it with more event details.