Emergency? Call 9-1-1
Who do you call in an emergency? What about a non-emergency? What about if you just have a question? These are the questions that plague many residents. Put your concerns to rest and program the numbers below into your phone.
- For any and all emergencies, including Police response, Fire, or Medical Emergencies: Call 9-1-1
- To reach the dispatch center from outside Snohomish County: Call (425) 407-3970
- For an officer respond to a non-emergency situation, where there is no immediate danger to life or property, a crime occurred earlier, there is no suspect information, illegal fireworks complaint, found pet or property, etc.: Call 425-407-3999
- For business calls to the Police Department Monday-Friday, 8:00 AM-4:30 PM: Call 425-622-9401
- For business calls to the Police Department after business hours: Call 425-622-9401 and leave a message.
Commonly Requested Phone Numbers
General Questions or Comments?
We love to hear them! The best way to communicate with us online about a general question or comment is routed to the correct person or department is via our Contact Form. Your question or comment will be routed to the appropriate section of the Department, and it is also tracked to ensure your question is followed up or your thoughts are shared.
Police Staff Directory
Click here to view contact information for the Police Department.